Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Literature Analysis #2

1. This story is about a boy named Moose Flanagan who lives on the Alcatraz island. Mooses dad is a prison guard. on the island that his dad works and live on is a old notorious gangster named Al copone. Al is a laundry man and he cleans everybody clothes that lives on the island except one man who he doesnt care for named officer Trixle becuse he sends his his shirts missing buttons and his pants are missing. one evening Moose hets a note in his laundry that says ''my mae loves yellow roses she'll be on the sunday 2:00 then were square.''
2.the author chose to write this book because he wanted to entertain and have a peice of history in his book.
3. I chose this book because I watched movies about Al copone and the mobsters and it lead me to keep on reading when he kept on getting notes in his laundry.
4.no because no one that I really know are criminals or autism and I do my own laundry.
5. The author is very explainable and he gives alot of detail.
6. They show toughness when the author says''they walk across the gangplank sure and true as if their legs dont even notice the dips and rises.
4.I feel that some criminals arent onlycrazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment